.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Taste the Rainblow

Do you ever miss high school? Sometimes I think about all the things I could have done, had I actually asserted myself. Although, overall I had a good high school experience. But somehow, something seems to have been lacking...

The answer? "Rainbow Parties!"


Apparently these are parties where girls put on different colored lipstick and go around blowing guys. The guys, alternatively try to get every color of the rainbow to show up on their teenaged dicks. Whoever has the most colors wins. Although, I don't know what you could possibly win after approximately seven separate blowjobs (Roy G. Biv, baby!).

All I'm saying is, "Where's MY invite?" Pass me the lipstick, girl! I'll use ALL the damn colors! You can just call me Skittles! "Skittles who Swallows." Double-S, baby.

*sigh* I miss high school. And having a skanky nickname.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home