.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Greatest Show on Earth

Pepa is my hero! Hidden talents abound in this half of the Salt-N-Pepa rap duo. Now, I don't want to speculate on how she climbed her way to the top of the music charts, but I've recently gained some possible insights. It's a Surreal Life indeed when your mind is constantly blown (no pun intended) by circus-like feats.

So ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages: prepare to be astounded and amazed by this jaw-dropping experience:

Big and crooked. A worthy challenge. Too much to handle?


Hell no! Mmm, goes down smooth.


Gag reflex be damned! That shit's still intact!


I genuflect to Pepa's outstanding abilities. Looks like I've got some competition.

In light of her exceptional oral skills, I've booked her as a guest lecturer for my Cocksucking 401 (Advanced Fellatio) class at the Learning Annex. Come and get your learn on!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home