.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, August 26, 2005

Karma Chameleon

It's funny. I thought I knew what an asshole looked like, considering everyone has one and particularly because faggots tend to be more anally driven. But much to my surprise, assholes come in all shapes, sizes, and colors! Like a chameleon changing colors, what you once may have thought was nice and sweet, may in fact be... an asshole.

Apparently THIS is what an Asshole looks like:


Why yes, Assholes have now taken human form! They've grown to 6'3, sprouted blonde hair, and are named Edward. This particular Asshole can be found at F.I.T. Unlike normal assholes, this Asshole has a jockstrap fetish and is into kinky shit, but instead of expunging feces, this one just spouts lies.

It'd be too surreal to see what an Asshole's asshole looks like, so I won't blow your mind with any circular logic. But since there's no civility left with the world, this is what an Asshole's dick looks like:



Now, equipped with this knowledge, I go back into the world. Asshole Geiger counter in tow, I am better able to see through the chameleons' tricks and expose them for what they are. I could let Karma take care of it, but she's busy bartending at Lotus. Besides, it's far more satisfying to launch a drink at someone yourself -- am I right, Asshole?

4 Comments:

  • bitch!

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 8/27/2005 7:08 PM  

  • I know :) But shit happens. Just be glad it didn't happen to you :) That could be your "Asshole" on there :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 8/27/2005 9:11 PM  

  • HAHAHA, that's too funny! Tis a shame, cuz that asshole had a mighty fine dick! Too bad his face literally looks like a butt hole. That bitch is busted. I wonder... does his face smell like shit too?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2005 5:47 PM  

  • Jesus you are a whore honey but you sound fantastic...what purfume to you wear Darling?What kind of sexual things are you willing to do for a thousand dollars?Have you ever done something sexual for a thousand dollars honey?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2005 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home