.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?

Oh sigh. I find it so heart-wrenching when the magician's tricks are revealed and all you're left with is a curtain and a trap door. It's such a disappointment.

Similarly, I can't stomach it when I see mugshots of celebrities; make-up removed looking all unkempt. You see them as they really are -- no more smoke and mirrors. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" It's all a fraud.

My latest gastro intestinal pain came from Boy George's arrest for possession of cocaine. I don't even recognize him in the picture! He is indeed a Karma Chameleon, because without all the make-up and glitter, he just looks like an ordinary (or even sub-ordinary) person. It's so sad :(

Image courtesy of PerezHilton.com

He's quite sad looking, which just makes me feel sad for him all the more. I don't understand why there's this sudden crackdown (no pun intended) on cocaine, since I feel like everyone (except me, ironically) uses it as if it were as common as coffee creamer. But I guess George O'Dowd was an unfortunate victim of the recent trend.

Sadly, he's no long a 'man without conviction'

5 Comments:

  • That picture is just downright scary! Some people should just get their makeup permanently tattoed on.

    By Blogger Artemis, at 10/13/2005 5:37 PM  

  • lol for a number of reasons here, yr comments on my blog...so i sez to ester i sez.. its so FUNNY to be gay because every one of us is a comedienne

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 10/13/2005 6:22 PM  

  • gross Boy George looks like some creature out of DOOM that I want to BLOW UP because he's just so DISGUSTING!!

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 10/13/2005 6:24 PM  

  • Yes, Boy George, when you look like THAT, I really DO want to hurt you! (Yeah, I know, I'm awful: not only mean, but punny.)

    By Blogger Frank, at 10/13/2005 10:10 PM  

  • Umm yeah. He looks like a hick serial killer. It's insane. If I saw him coming toward me (even in broad daylight) looking like that, I'd run.

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 10/14/2005 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home