.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, October 28, 2005

Gay gay Gay gay GAY

As always, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Apparently there are rumors flying all over the internet that Wentworth Miller (who??) is in the closet and was seen holding hands with some dude.

Wentworth is the "star" of the TV show Prison Break. I have no idea what channel, day, or time it airs, but I will soon find out because the boy is fine!

Now, I may not be as big a gossip queen as, say, Perez Hilton, but I don't think this one was all that difficult to call. The boy's clearly got gay-face. I mean, look at him!

Purse those lips, boy!

OK, plus he was born in the UK, so he HAS to be gay. Yes, my logic is flawless. But he's definitely fine and Prison Break is going to be my new favorite show. So if someone can tell me when the hell the show is on the air, that would be great. Let the stalking begin!

4 Comments:

  • I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

    By Blogger Artemis, at 10/30/2005 11:17 PM  

  • This is exactly why I don't watch TV... I start watching a TV show because it has some HOT guy... then I'm hooked on the series... finally, one night a week, I become unavailable because I gotta watch the show! :-P

    By Blogger Frank, at 10/30/2005 11:27 PM  

  • its on Monday nights at 8 (for the repeat of last week) and 9 for the new episode... You gay boys are late on the HOT boys on TV!!!

    By Anonymous Kiki, at 11/01/2005 11:24 AM  

  • Yes, sista. That's because we're out doing them not watching them!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/01/2005 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home