.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Costume

I dressed up as a Lame-Ass for Halloween, in the sense that I did virtually nothing other than go out to a bar for 15 minutes and then come home and chill out.

I was supposed to go to Patricia Field's party, but I got lazy. I really have this mental block about going anywhere in the East Village. It's not the East Village per se, but the East side of town. I don't like travelling far to go out when there are plenty of places to go right in my neighborhood. I ended up going to Barracuda, which was insanely packed. Not my scene. Too many people.

So to drive home my lame-ness, not only am I chillaxin' at home typing this shit out, but in doing so I've also declined to go to a party Justin Timberlake is throwing at Marquee tonight. I'm missing out on something Heidi Klum is doing at Happy Valley. Even Dennis Rodman is having a Halloween party at Park. God damnit!!

Oh well. My rationale is that there'll be plenty of time to hang out and go to fun things. Plus, everyone I know is sick in some form or another, so I'm definitely not trying to catch anything and be stuck in bed for forever.

2 Comments:

  • Yes, you were a lame-ass, haha. I ended up hitting up 7 different bars. Craziness! But it was a fantastic night and I met some of the craziest people.

    By Blogger Artemis, at 11/01/2005 8:59 PM  

  • yes, and i'm kicking myself in the ass about it. BUT, mamma had to work the next day, so she needed her beauty sleep :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/02/2005 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home