.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Avian Avoidance

I keep reading and hearing all this crap from the media about concerns that New York is ill prepared (no pun intended) for Avian Flu, which apparently is coming this way. Of course, I feel like it's all hype. Though, I'm still scared of that random maple syrup smell that floated around manhattan.

But I really haven't been keeping up with the whole "Avian Flu" drama. I honestly have better things to do than fear something that I apparently can't stop. More importantly, I was scared by a flock of pigeons (or a murder of crows) that went psycho and swooped around the intersection I was standing at. It was crazy. I had just taken a shower and was heading to the gym... and all I could think was "One of these birds is totally gonna take a shit on me!"

So I ax y'all, if I've got any time to be worried about something, what should it be?






What should I be more concerned about?
Bird Flu
Bird Poo




Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 Comments:

  • Your blog sucks. Do us all a favor and just end it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2005 12:28 PM  

  • be sure and let CNN/Gallup know the results of your poll.

    "a look at what some people are thinking about the upcoming pandemic. this data was collected from local NYC blogger, Gotham Whore. And now, your local weather."

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 11/08/2005 5:01 PM  

  • I'm touched by the anonymous person who posted the first comment. I must be doing something right if I've garnered a following of Haters. Yes!!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/13/2005 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home