.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, November 11, 2005

Blog Bucks

Oh balls! After checking out Lord Valek's site, I saw he posted this thing that assesses the value of your blog. Much to my dismay, mine's apparently only worth around $3,000. I guess that's fine with me because I put so little effort into it, that I can't expect too much. More importantly, I enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having NO clue what criteria and metrics were used to arrive at a numerical value for my site. Ahh, ignorance is bliss!



My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

3 Comments:

  • Hmmm... that's interesting. Are you SURE your blog is only worth $3000, cause mine is worth $1,129,08 (am I reading this number wrong??!!) and you are so much more wittier that I am... and I think you have more dedicated blog audience...

    I wonder how this number is determined...

    By Blogger Nathasha, at 11/12/2005 12:27 AM  

  • Yeah, you missed the DECIMAL... $1,129.08!

    Stick to cooking, I think :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/12/2005 2:05 AM  

  • WTF??? Mine is worth $0.00.

    By Blogger Artemis, at 11/13/2005 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home