.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pimp Daddy (and Mommy)

Craigslist never ceases to amaze me. Someone sent me a link to this posting where the parents of this gay boy are trying to gently accelerate his sexual de-flowering by pimping him out to an anonymous sex partner from the internet. Is this what passes for "good parenting" these days?

Clearly the scariest statement describing their son is "... and, from what I remember a rather huge penis". Ok, is this based on a picture of this boy as an infant or is this based on like "yesterday when we were jerking off together..." That's just utterly disturbing. It conjures up images of that scary comic book about the father and son who fuck each other.

So read on...



My Wife and I Are Looking for a Sex Partner for Our Gay Son - 22

Reply to: anon-107639096@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-10-30, 10:01AM EST


My wife Cherry and myself are the proud parents of a young man who recently told us he is homosexual. Our son Conrad is 22, very handsome, but a virgin. We are very accepting of his homosexuality. Actually, we pretty much guessed he was gay - once when he was 16 he was convinced Nathan Lane and Chita Rivera were his biological parents. And for Halloween, he once insisted on going as Tammy Grimes.

Anyway, we feel it is time he experiences fleshly pleasures. We are seeking a nice gay man to gently show Conrad the way. He is 6' tall, thin, some chest hair, and, from what I remember a rather huge penis (takes after his old man).

We own a duplex on Sutton Place and can have you over. We will watch telly while the two of you get it on. We can offer you wine, beer, cheese toasties and herring. My wife is a recovering mustard collector who is lactose tolerant.

E-mail pic and stats. Thanks.

* this is in or around Sutton Place



Gold star and my 'respeck' for anyone who actually replies to the ad. I would, but I dont' care much for herring... and I'm oddly scared of the sausage.

3 Comments:

  • Are you kidding me?!! WOW!! By the way, it's Nathasha. How are you? Your blog cracks me up! Mine's not so funny. But if you ever need a recipe...

    By Blogger Nathasha, at 11/02/2005 1:06 PM  

  • LOL!!! That was great! :-P

    I'll be laughing about this one all day!

    By Blogger Frank, at 11/02/2005 2:08 PM  

  • Nathasha -- your blog is cute :) Makes me feel fat, though! You should add a recipe for a cake. Fatties like cake!! Just ask Katherine :)

    You could even do a recipe for Haterade. Mix one part gothamwhore with many parts of queeny boys. Oh wait, that's my recipe for a hotdog -- just lips and assholes.

    Glad you like mine. It's supposed to be funny, but sometimes it's just stoopid. Case in point.

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/02/2005 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home