.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, November 03, 2005

WEAK!!!

Oh for shame for shame. I trotted on over to that kid, Arasto's site only to find that it's no longer about hating on Perez Hilton or that fag Trent from Pink Is the New Blog. It's been re-named some bullshit name like "célébrité terroriste. celebrity terrorist" and is yet ANOTHER star-fucker site that just coughs up pictures of celebrities at parties that this motherfucker isn't even invited to! That's WEAK!!!!

Ok, at least Perez gets invited to the parties now instead of just crashing them. Sheesh!

I had such high hopes for the site and the superfluous Haterade that could have spewed from it, but alas, it appears that the potential has gone the way of the Dodo. So sad; too bad.

The only good thing on that site now is a hot picture of Amanda Lepore:


Ironically, now that Amanda and I are neighbors, I never see her anymore. Oh wait, maybe that's because I'm a loser who stays home instead of going out to fun parties. *Sigh* that will all change soon, I hope. I just need to not be so goddamn lazy!

3 Comments:

  • When did Amanda get so tan? I liked her better with pale white skin.

    By Blogger Artemis, at 11/03/2005 6:55 PM  

  • You mean to tell me that you aren't domestic?? Hmm... I would have thought you to be a great cook... seeing as how you hardly go out and all. : )

    By Blogger Nathasha, at 11/03/2005 7:55 PM  

  • Yeah, I don't have the infrastructure to cook all that stuff anymore. What I look like? Ain't got not pots and PANS!! Shit...

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/04/2005 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home