.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Giftmas!!

Warm wishes to you and yours on the commercialized celebration of someone's Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. As I have forsaken Christ for another lover (the power of Christ compelled me), I celebrate Giftmas instead -- the tried and true holiday of receiving free shit.

Ironically, in this season of goodwill toward all, I'm experiencing a bout that could lead me to be naughty as opposed to nice. They'll carve out a special VIP section of Hell for me, complete with flame-retardant velvet ropes.

I hope everyone gets what they want for the holidays and is looking forward to a new year, with plenty of resolutions. I've already started my list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home