.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, January 16, 2006

Ask Him -- He's Rich

New York is a city of coincidences. My friend and I were waiting on the subway this afternoon and -- much to our surprise -- realized that Owen Wilson was waiting there with us. Who knew? I suppose that nose is unmistakable. It was just really surprising that he would be on the subway. I guess he was 'keepin' it real'. A little too real, though, because he looked a little lost.

Unfortunately we weren't clever enough to work it so we ended up getting into the same subway car. Even more unfortunate was the fact that our car contained one of those guys who announces that he's begging for money!! I hate that shit.

Leave it to me to make lemonade out of lemons, though. After the begger was done with his speech, I leaned over and said "Owen Wilson is in the next car over. Go ask him for money!"

The bitch ignored me. That's why he's fucking poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home