.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hang Up!

Now you all will understand why I'm so embarassed by gay asians. They do the fucking stooopidest things! Case in point: these guys made a little dance-type video to Madonna's "Hung Up" song.

OK, I'll admit that if you don't think too hard -- which I know comes easy to all you faggots anyway! -- then it's actually a pretty hilarious video. All the old-school dance moves they bust out throughout the video are simply priceless. All I'm saying is, 'what happened to the Roger Rabbit??' They left it out!! That's weak.



Just in case you didn't realize how gay these boys are, you can watch them fag out to Madonna's Vogue. It's so fuh-LAMING that I think I need to go out and bang a chick just to bring balance back to The Force.

3 Comments:

  • OMFG!!! That didn't even seem real. I felt like I was watching some whacked out episode of the Twilight Zone! It's either one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile, or it's gonna give me all kinds of bizarre nightmares!

    By Blogger Frank, at 1/08/2006 12:03 AM  

  • I vote for nightmares. If you watch the Vogue video, you'll definitely have nightmares. The ugly boy is WAY too into it.

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 1/08/2006 2:25 AM  

  • umm, which one isn't the "ugly boy?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home