.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just Say No to No-Doze

I spent the better part of last night on a meth trip from Hell. I decided to document it in this video, where I've morphed into white trash and wore a headband.



Ironically, to make this video, I taped over my episode of Saved by the Bell where Jessie O.D.'s on caffine pills and proclaims "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... SCARED!" But thankfully I found a clip of it on the internet. Fuckin' priceless.

3 Comments:

  • I know this is a side comment, but I still can't get over seeing Elizabeth Berkley's cooch in Showgirls....I'm scarred.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2006 11:13 PM  

  • That's disgusting.

    I can't believe so few people have commented on this clip. It's only THE best clip from the WHOLE Saved by the Bell series!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 1/11/2006 5:01 PM  

  • I'm surprised too. It's pretty hysterical. I had to watch it two times in a row because she was acting like such a mess. haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home