.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lay Some Pipe

Every time I look on the Men4Men section of Craigslist I'm constantly amused ... and arused. But this time I was mostly amused.

The title of the posting was: "Want some pipe laid in my ass"

I'm sorry, but that's just priceless. It's so crass and street-ghetto, I love it. Even better, it was apparently posted by someone in the Hamptons. Glorious. Who said there was no street cred. in the Hamptons. Obviously someone's keepin' it real out there.

So for all you out there in the Hamptons who wanna lay some pipe, get in touch with this guy. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

And for those of you who don't know, this is what it looks like to lay pipe:

What did you think it would look like??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home