.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dead Presidents

Three-day weekends in New York are like tourist beacons. Sunday night is like Ellis Island. Going out is a mess. Lines all the way to the horizon... line.

In an attempt to partake in the President's Day fun, I decided to go to Hiro last night. I've never had to deal with so many lines at a club. You'd think I was Kate Moss. First there was the line to get in. Then there was a line to have my ID checked. Then there was the coat check line. By the time I went through all of that, I just decided to up and leave.

I can't stand standing in lines. They're so straight!

2 Comments:

  • interesting....don't go to six flags then, you'd hate it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/20/2006 8:23 PM  

  • HAHAAHAAA...

    Lines are awful especially when it freezing cold out. We waited in line to get into Chloe Saturday night... I thought my ears were going to fall off... and drunk me let your sister borrow my gloves, so MY hands were cold... oh well.

    By Blogger Nathasha, at 2/21/2006 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home