.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Don't Know Much...

... but I know I love you!!!!!!!

Once again, YouTube proves to be the best thing EVER!!


This video is hilarious because...
  • It's sooooper cheesy
  • It makes me realize I had NO clue what Linda Ronstadt looked like. She looks kinda like Janet from Three's Company
  • It's a beautiful love song about an inter-racial relationship -- and their memories of frolicking between line-drying sheets... in black and white, natch
  • Linda Ronstadt's eyebrows are HARD CORE
  • The mole over Aaron Neville's eye is seriously HARD CORE
  • The butler standing in the background probably added his part in this video to his resume
  • It makes the song better if you imagine it's high-pitched Aaron Neville coming out to Linda Ronstadt at the ripe young age of 107
I don't know much. But I know I love this song. It's priceless.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home