.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Eating Out

I just watched the movie, Eating Out, last night. It's another gay flick about dating and whatnot. But it includes hot boy Ryan Carnes from Desperate Housewives fame. Oh, and Jim Verraros of 'yet another gay American Idol contestant' fame is also in it.

The movie was pretty over the top retarded, though I thought Ryan Carnes was a really good in it. However, I'm not a good judge of acting ability. But(t), Ryan's best performance was his frontal nudity scene halfway into the movie. Just for that: A+ or is that eight+ ? Who knows, but he won me over :) His face is so pretty. I'm totally into him. I wanna have like a million of his babies!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home