.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fried

Apparently my hard drive is fried, which totally sucks because I never back up my computer -- out of pure laziness, so now I can only assume that I've lost everything that was on there. I don't think I lost anything all that important, but just lots of things that will take me forever to re-collect. How annoying.

But that means, I'm pseudo-without a computer, hence I haven't been posting anything in a while. Well, that's part of my excuse. I've really gotten bored with posting things anyway, so if I happen to find something, I'll post it. If not, then oh well... nothing for the day :)

However, I do like the Jesus picture I just posted... unfortunately, the original, without the text bubble, was on my fried computer!!!! Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home