.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Video Blog to EmoGirl21

Ok, lots of things surprise me about this post...

1) Who knew there were such things as video blogs. Jesus. Who has the time to sit through someone's ramblings without being able to efficiently scan forward just to get the gist of the message.

2) Emo is still in? Like, that's still happening? I mean, they didn't all fall off the Williamsburg bridge like lemmings? Wow. OK, apparently not.

Take a look at this 'video blog' from some boy scorned by some chick named EmoGirl21.



I wish he'd just stick a dick up his ass so we could turn that frown upside down!

3 Comments:

  • pathetic

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2006 12:42 AM  

  • Aaaww, come on... he's so young, I feel bad for him. Poor kid. Honey, no one likes anyone else, least of all for who they really are. I can't say that! "Don't worry, sug, keep trying, you'll find nice people to be friends with." is what I will say.

    By Anonymous mariaaaaa, at 4/25/2006 9:34 PM  

  • "sug"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/07/2006 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home