.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

I just saw a screening of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually liked it. I thought I was going to hate it, and I'd not read the book, but I was pleasantly surprised. Actually, I liked it a lot. Meryl Streep was amazing, natch. I love Anne Hathaway because she's just so adorable.

Once again that boy from Entourage found his way into a movie. I can't stand him -- he should have been relegated to teen movies like Drive Me Crazy. He's like Ryan Seacrest; he's got all the pieces in place, but still there's something completely off thus making him unattractive.

But I digress...

The movie was great. It's full of parties, pretty dresses, pretty girls (not that it matters to me, but it beats ugly girls!), and best of all makes you think about your own job and career aspirations. For some, it will make them thankful that they don't have an insanely demanding boss from Hell. For others, it will make them even more bitter that they have an insanely demanding boss from Hell. And for the insanely demanding bosses from Hell, it'll make them think *My employees are lucky that I'm nothing like her!*

3 Comments:

  • Oooo... I cant wait to see this movie! I kind of want to read the book first though. I wonder if a lot was changed for the movie...

    By Blogger Nathasha, at 6/22/2006 10:19 PM  

  • you digress a lot. bitch.

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 6/28/2006 1:40 AM  

  • Bitch, don't criticize my stream of consciousness style of writing! I'll cut you!

    It's fun to write at the speed of thought. Who needs structure? Structure's a dead brand anyway! Now it's called Express for Men. What the fuck's up with that?

    What's up is that I bought a plant one time and they gave me a Structure shopping bag to put it in and I was like "umm, how am I supposed to walk around with this late-90s style bag??" I guess they got them for cheap since the bags are pretty much useless to Structure now. True story.

    But I digress...

    Wait.. what?

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 6/29/2006 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home