.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No Tourists Allowed!

Not that it's a laughing matter at all, but it appears that tourists seem to be getting stabbed in our fair city.

It's really not funny considering it happened in Times Square. Honestly, any crime that happens in respectable parts of Manhattan scares me because I feel like New York is such a safe place. The borroughs are another thing, but Manhattan is safe -- at least, that's what I thought.

What with drag queens getting their jaw busted, gays getting bashed, and tourists taking a blade in the stomach, it would seem that Manhattan is no longer as safe as I once thought... or maybe I'm just reading the news for the first time in a while.

Regardless, keep the voilence away from me!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home