.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance Bass is Gay

In the biggeset surprise of the day -- yeah right -- Lance Bass finally came out to People Magazine. He's dating some dude from that show Amazing Race. I guess the guy is pretty cute. I guess we could pretend that Lance is pretty cute. Well, he's cute in a stoopid boy next door kinda way. How anyone thought he was straight is beyond me, but whatever. I mean, he's got gay-face! Look at him!

Now it's just a matter of time before JC Chasez comes out. Come on, JC... little Lance did it... you can, too!

1 Comments:

  • HAHA! I knew that bitch was gay! At least he finally admitted it, not like that Richie Stringini....

    By Anonymous Casey, at 8/07/2006 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home