.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

She Speaks!!!

My friend sent me a link to an old video clip from the Joan Rivers Show (now you know how fucking old it is!) where she had a segment featuring Leigh Bowery, Michael Alig, James St. James, some other dude, and Amanda Lepore.

It's kinda scary because Leigh Bowery looks like he's got a loofa on his head and you really can't see his face. That creeps me out.

I'm equally as creeped out by the fact that Amanda is actually speaking in complete sentences. What a shock?!

The best part about the clip, however, is the end when Joan Rivers says "After the break, Phylicia Rashad". Yeah, that's right. After the freak kids, out comes Clair-fuckin'-Huxtable from The Cosbys! That's too much!!!

1 Comments:

  • Amanda Lepore is like an absoultely goregous train wreck. I simply cannot stop looking, yet I know not why I look. She takes flawed beauty to a whole new level.

    My favorite piece to watch again and again and again: Amanda Lepore

    By Blogger Filthy, at 7/18/2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home