.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bringing Sexy Back

It just dawned on me that Justin Timberlake is going to be in the city soon. He's taping an episode of Ellen and then the VMAs are happening soon, I think. So that just means that I need to get up on finding this boy!!

I already missed my chance to climb up on him at his Halloween party and then after the No Doubt concert, so I can't drop the ball this time.

I'm on top of it, though. My friend's liquor company is sponsoring a bunch of VMA events, so I should be able to find out if he'll be there. Then I emailed another friend about the VMAs and apparently he just slept with the PR manager, so I guess he was on top of that -- no pun intended.

We'll see how this exercise in insanity pans out. How exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home