.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Get Your Fuck On!

Baby-Stompers are coming to a pharmacy and health clinic near you! The FDA approved the 'Morning-After Pill' for over-the-counter sale to women 18 and older. I love how the drug is called Plan B. That's priceless. That's what I'm going to name my kid when he pops out of my womb because they ran out of Plan B at the CVS and I didn't have time to abort his ass.

I always throught the pill was called RU486, which sounds equally as funny because it's like "Are you for 86'ing this baby??" Survey says?? "Yes"

Obviously, some people are going ape-shit over the FDA's decision, but studies apparently suggest that Americans have SO much unprotected and sex resulting in unplanned pregnancies that offering Plan B as an OTC option would make no difference on the promiscuity of the American public. Niiiiiiice. Hopeless causes are fun!!

So my fellow Americans, continue to fuck your brains out. Just remember to take your Vitamin B in the morning! That's a hangover you DON'T want to deal with for the next 18 years or until a court-ordered child divorce.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home