.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Out of the Loop

So apparently I'm completely out of it lately when it comes to current events. I'm so out of it that I'm not even going to bother linking to anything that I talk about because that would 1) require work and 2) require me to be back in the loop. I'm happy to not be in the loop right now.A very dear friend of mine has been in the hospital, so I've been visiting him almost daily. Hence, I have no fucking clue what's going on in the world. But from what I hear, I don't really want to know what's going on!

This is what I think is currently going on:
  • Castro is like dying or something. Some people think he's already dead. The rumor mill is running. Sounds like the same drama happening with my friend in the hospital.
  • There's some bullshit drama going on in the Middle East again. It's not meant to sound flippant, but seriously... there's ALWAYS bullshit drama going on over there. People are dying ALL the fucking time! Get over it. Let's just A-Bomb the whole area and then see who wants to fight over radioactive land. Yeah, not so Holy anymore, huh??
  • Mel Gibson was drunk driving and started blaming jews for random shit. Well... I danced around the minefield with my "let's A-Bomb the Middle East" comment, so I'm not going anywhere near this 'blaming the jews' topic for fear that I'll either have a plane crash into my face or a hot Israeli fuck me until I die. Mmm.... death by hot Israeli rape. Delicious.
  • On a related point, since when did it become insanely offensive to talk about jews, just as it would be to say something negative about blacks? I guess after the Holocaust. Not that I'm wishing the same fate on any other group of people, but can the gays get a similar 'Get out of Hate' free card?? Help a nigga out. Whoops! :)
  • Bush is a fucking jackass. Oh wait, that's not new news... that's just fact. My bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home