.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, September 11, 2006

Cuz You Had a Bad Day

So I'm having the shittiest day today. I hesitate to speak in the past tense because it can always get worse. Things just aren't working out for me, ranging from the trivial (my friend bailed on me for a fashion show so I ended up going alone) to the more serious (if I told you, I'd have to kill you).

I actually woke up this morning with a sense of utter dread, knowing full well that this was going to be a bad day. I don't really think that my negative outlook predisposed me to having a bad day, mostly because I was just wary of it happening. Then, it did.

In trying to search for some type of reason why I woke up with this looming sense of doom (forget that it's September 11th), I thought "why not see what my biorhythm is like for today!" Sure enough, it's all fucked up!



My emotional line is all whacked out, at -100%. I guess that helps to explain something. Now, I guess I just have to wait it out until the shit swings back up. Hmm, seems like all I do lately is wait.

2 Comments:

  • what the hell crap is that? biorhythm?

    please.

    you just need a good dick up your ass. that always makes me feel better.

    just kidding. i know times are rough for all of us. especially for those who aren't doing fashion week

    By Blogger Adrian L. Acosta, at 9/12/2006 1:28 PM  

  • Ugh. Biorythms! Whenever I check them, they look bleak. I look ahead and find a good day to look forward to - that day passes and I dont remember to savor the highs. I check my biorythm again and sure enough, crap for a long time. Horoscopes are much more happy go lucky - according to most, every day is a good day.

    By Blogger Filthy, at 9/13/2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home