.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Privacy Much?

The internet scares me. You never know what people post out there, especially if it's something that could come back to haunt you.

Thankfully I don't think there's anything out there about me that I'd be ashamed of. Thankfully, I also have little to no shame. But I've come across things on the internet about people I know, from their past, that I'm sure they wouldn't want to have floating up to the surface. There's not really much you can do about it. If it's out there, then it's out there.

It's kinda crazy how careful you need to be about posting information about yourself. All it takes is one person to put the pieces together and they could know almost everything about you. So the next time you put something up on the internet, think abot what you're putting there. And if it's pictures of your dick, then just save yourself some time and send them directly to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home