.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Saturday, October 14, 2006

He Cums Highly, Recommended

Sometimes I have the best conversations at 2am. They're priceless. This one's going into my little "References and Recommendations" folder that I'm slowly creating. I suppose if I were something of an artist, it'd be my 'portfolio', but I'm not an artist. I'm just a performer... of fellatio.

Boy: I'm in NYC Dec 2-8
Boy: so will you be free in Dec? :-)
Me: I'll probably be around
Me: I don't see why I wouldn't be
Boy: Yay. I'll be staying at the same hotel as last time
Me: I can't even remember... did I suck your dick?
Boy: yes you did
Boy: and I enjoyed it
Boy: you're very good
Me: yeah, I'm good at sucking dick
Boy: you can do it again if you want
Me: despite the fact that i can't remember it
Boy: I feel so special
Me: omg, it was like 2 years ago!! shut up. I don't even remember what I did today

What the HELL kinda conversation is that?! Oh, well it's just another day in my life. But hey, I'll take any compliment I can get. Although it's been 2 years, so maybe I'm out of practice now. Gasp!!

5 Comments:

  • LOL! Hasn't there been anyone else since two years ago with BOY and now? There must have been. I'm sure your social life is rockin!

    By Blogger Nathasha, at 10/15/2006 3:17 PM  

  • Yeah, there were probably like one or two(thousand) people between now and then. I'm still out of practice, though.

    So in order to meet my certification requirements, I'm giving out free blowjobs to the first 15 people who reply. Talk about a deal!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 10/15/2006 5:26 PM  

  • How many of your random conversations include 'did I suck your dick?" Is that like the gay version of how white trash kids ask random men "are you my daddy?"

    By Blogger Filthy, at 10/16/2006 5:37 PM  

  • hrmm, sounds like someone wants the Foley boys spotlight

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 10/17/2006 1:40 AM  

  • Filthy, a LOT of my conversations include that question. And more often than not, the answer is "Yes. Can you do it again?" Such is my life.

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 10/17/2006 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home