.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MADE: Miss Congeniality

I just heard that Leo Ninja's episode of MTV's MADE aired this past week. I completely missed it, but in true MTV form, I'm sure it'll be repeated over and OVER again. Don't miss it (like I did). Apparently he was teaching this chick how to be more feminine or how to walk or just school her on how to not be retarded. A daunting task, surely.

I love the fact that Leo was on MTV and that he was wearing his House of Ninja belt... and that he was wearing a HOUSE de LUX t-shirt. Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch the whole episode rather than watching clips from the internet. I'm sure it was great and he was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home