.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, October 13, 2006

No Day But Today

I love this song and clip from Rent.



I know it's passe and been done to death, but the lyrics are so true. It's crazy. Despite my vapid existence, I still try to live every day as if it were my last. Given recent events in my life, it's more relevant than ever to not sweat the small stuff and really just enjoy life. Why bother being angry, holding grudges, and surrounding yourself with people who you shouldn't be around. Life's too short.

Sometimes it's good to take a step back and pay attention to what really matters and not get caught up in the fake-ass shit of everyday life and things that won't really define who you are in the end.... like, a rabbit fur-lined Juicy Couture anorak. It's not important. But it's hot! And sometimes hot is good :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home