.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, October 20, 2006

Pop Rocks My Party

Yay!! I'm so happy that Chip Duckett brought Pop Rocks back from the dead. It used to be my favorite party like two years ago when it was at Plaid and now it's back, just around the corner at Bar 13!

Tonight was the opening night and, despite the rain, it was a lot of fun. Ok, well I wish the open bar lasted longer, but whatever I didn't really pay for any drinks tonight so it's all good. It's like two floors of music and a roof top, which is always good for saving your eardrums and having an actual conversation. I've never laughed so hard in my life, though. I don't even remember what my friends and I were laughing at, but whatever it was it was funny as shit. My jaw fuckin hurts -- from laughing, not sucking dick like the way it usually does. I forgot how much fun it is to just go out and dance, like a silly little bitch and not care what people think about you because their opinion doesn't matter -- hello, they're not that cute! Ahhh good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home