.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Single White Female

"Like -- oh my god -- Becky, why is your friend's ex-boyfriend stalking you??"

"Umm, I think it's because he either wants to be me or kill me."

Yeah, I've got a case of Single White Female on my hands, but in this instance it's more like a case of "Single Asian Male". It's madness. It seems like a friend's ex-boyfriend is stalking me.

First I saw him out (and didn't acknowledge that I saw him) and he saw me. So he proceeds to call my friend (his ex) just to tell him that he saw me. Umm, ok... random. Then I just noticed that he was looking at my profile on Friendster. What kinda shit is that?! I'm like in no way connected to him at all (thank GOD we don't have any friends in common!) and he somehow randomly found me on there? I think not.

Oh, and he's a pretentious prick, too. His profile reads:

Who I Want to Meet:
"... And noone with an effective IQ over 187, cuz then they'll be smarter then me and piss me off."

OK, if you're so smart, maybe you should learn proper grammar, because until then, plenty of people will be smarter than you. And FYI -- there's no such thing as an "Effective IQ", it's just an IQ, but thanks for playing.

The whole thing is creepy. I don't know if I should hide or join the NRA. Help a brutha out!!! Save me from duplication!!!

2 Comments:

  • Holy fuck! You're being stalked by a reject from the 'tard bus!

    Here's a little something on IQ:

    "Effective IQ"??? Effective based on what condition? Hell, why don't we all use pretty adjectives when describing things. You should see my pulsating, throbbing IQ.

    What the hell kind of random IQ is 187? After reaaching an IQ of 160, the scale becomes asymptotic and you enter the level of "Unmeasurable genius".

    Lastly, IQ DOES NOT EQUAL "SMART". IQ correlates to the capacity to learn or absorb information quicker and easier. It is basically the potential to be smart...or in the case of your stalker, it's just a big gaping hole.


    I'd be scared.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2006 11:56 AM  

  • Thanks -- so basically despite the fact that my IQ hovers in the low double-digits, I can still be smart. It'll just take me a couple of years to learn how to add. I can handle that. We can't all be Mensa members like you, Dah'ling :) Some of us are just po' white trash like KFed.

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 10/31/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home