.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stick It IN, Pussys!!!!!

For reasons completely unknown to me, it seems that my friends feel compelled to tell me their problems. Go figure!

It seems that a number of my friends have big dicks (go figure!) and all the boys they've been meeting lately won't let them fuck them because they're "too big". What kind of nonsense is that?! I don't understand all these crazy faggots.

First of all, I can't understand the fact that in a city almost completely filled to the brim with bottoms, powerbottoms, fisting bottoms, and so on, that it's so difficult for a top to find a bottom to fuck.

Secondly, who are these pussy bottoms?? Apparently they're not pussy enough because they clearly are in the wrong "profession," so to speak. If you're a bottom you should be able to at least TRY to take almost any sized dick. It's like being a top with erectile dysfunction -- what the fuck is the point?! And apparently I hear that these boys don't even suck dick for that long. Dude, open your mouth like you're at the dentist and say "ahhhhhhhhhhh :D" Pussys.

I blame this all on the American work ethic. Nobody's up for a challenge anymore. They just want to take the easy way out. I say step up or shut up.

I feel compelled to help my friends (and maybe myself!) out with their pre-DICK-AMEN-t. No, it won't be by taking one for the team -- "Unfortunately, I don't fuck losers" -- but maybe it'll be in the form of some sort of SizeQueens.com site a la Match.com or e-Harmony, like BigD-Harmony. Because really, I'm just here to help people out by lending a helping hand... or mouth... or anus... or bellybutton?

3 Comments:

  • "I blame this all on the American work ethic. Nobody's up for a challenge anymore. "

    lol.

    How come you've not introduced me to these cocky friends of yours?

    Even though sometimes I top, I am willing to help you and your friends out. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    By Blogger Adrian L. Acosta, at 10/04/2006 10:32 AM  

  • I think you do plenty to help my friends... by humoring them :) There'll be no "taking one for the team" for you! This ain't that kinda sport. No choking up on the shaft!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 10/04/2006 10:36 AM  

  • i agree a lot of this unwilly-ness on the part of the bottom is pure LAZINESS! Thats ok, leaves more for me!

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 10/04/2006 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home