.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, October 27, 2006

Tingle Lube

So I love Thrillist; that's already been established. But what I find even more amusing than Thrillist is my often complete ignorance of things that I should fully be aware of.

In reading today's Thrillist on Inebriation Lubrication, it took me a good minute to figure out the backstory to why you would need to use this lube. Apparently when guys drink sometimes it's hard for them to get hard. Go figure!! That's news to me. Sober, drunk, cross-eyed, high, I'm still ready to fuck anything that moves (wait...).

So for all the other people out there who are both limp in the wrist and sometimes limp elsewhere, I suggest you take this product out for a test run. I'll even be a good sport and help you test it out. Why? Because I'm a wonderful human being like that. I'm a giver. Wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home