.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cool vs. Cruel

Too (much) fur or not too (much) fur? That is the hackneyed question.

I'm not really a proponent of animals' rights, but sometimes things stop me and make me think. I got an invitation to the Cool vs. Cruel fashion design awards. I'm excited to see what the designer kids came up with. I'm sure it'll all smack of Stella McCartney, but whatever. The problem with fur is that it's so soft and comfy! It's the same thing as bacon -- if it weren't so delicious, then I wouldn't have a problem being a vegetarian. But it IS delicious, it IS!!!

Apparently Jay McCarroll is hopping on the non-fur bandwagon as one of the judges. I'd like to see him hop on a treadmill, but I digress. Fuckin', Jessie Spano from Saved By the Bell is also one of the judges. WHAT?! Maybe I'll hit her up for some No-Doze if I feel my no-fur withdrawl symptoms kicking in.

HOW fucking hilarious would it be if I rolled up in there, in full on Anna Wintour outfit, and threw some type of Canola Oil on one of the designers in protest of Veggie Rights?? That would be a trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home