.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Democrazy is Broken!

Democracy doesn't work. Why? Because despite the fact that we can all vote, idiots like me have no idea how to actually vote. What do I have to do? Where do I go? Forget about whether or not I even know who's running for whatever positions are out there, I don't even know where to go to check the box off!

I remember doing it last time, but I think it was a fluke as I had no idea what was going on, but somehow managed to pull through. Unfortunately this means that I'll have to half-ass it again. Hopefully it'll all work out.

4 Comments:

  • meet a voter

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iyfSLJO1QYA

    sometimes nations need a dictator?

    By Blogger Adrian L. Acosta, at 11/06/2006 1:16 PM  

  • Uhhh, she's a special kinda "special". I wonder if she can vote. I suppose so. Scary.

    Are those comments for real? Did these people really not know about the verdict until listening to her stu-stu-stutter on about it?

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/06/2006 8:41 PM  

  • since today is election day

    "The trouble with political jokes is they get elected."

    By Blogger Adrian L. Acosta, at 11/07/2006 9:41 AM  

  • i didn't vote because it IS a pain in the ass when you have no shoes, no car, and are forced to enter a church to pull the lever.

    voting should be less hassling like taking out the trash. isn't that what this election was about anyway?

    can't we just email our votes or use the internet? it makes sense to me.

    By Blogger mrSKINNY, at 11/08/2006 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home