.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fashion 911

I love the heinous shit you see out on the streets sometimes. Now I'm not one to judge (ha, right!), but sometimes people were some ugly shit. And sometimes I actually have the balls to whip out a camera and take pictures of their fucked-upness for all the world to see. So, World, here goes:

I don't know what the hell this woman was thinking putting these things on her feet. I don't even know what they are! It's like a rainboot rubber sole with some sort of heathered felt material as the body. All I know is that they hurt my eyes, but amused me enough to take a shitload of pictures of them. The fucked up part is that the shoes match her outfit. Which means she either had the outfit and bought the shoes to match or -- horror of all horrors! -- bought the motherfucking shoes and put together an outfit to match the heinous shoes!!

How appropriate that the last picture is of her shoes next to bags of trash. It's almost like the shoes are trying to go back home to where they belong -- the landfill!







I was at a cocktail party in Soho when I spotted this horrendous eyesore. It's hard to tell from the picture, but these are patent leather shoes with black leather pants. Oh yes. It's dead cow in shiney vs. matte finish! Right next to each other. Same color, too. Wow. And b.t.w., who the fuck owns leather pants anymore?! I'm sorry, but unless those are chaps and you're a leatherdaddy or an S&M enthusiast, you really shouldn't own leather pants. But alas... here they are. So happy together... misery loves company.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home