.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, November 27, 2006

Fear is the Mind-Killer

"Blogging" is tiring, particularly when you've run out of things to say. So I'll let other people speak for me.

The Litany Against Fear
I must not fear
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past
I will turn the inner eye
To see its path.
Where the fear has gone
There will be nothing.
Only I will remain….

–Frank Herbert, “Dune”

2 Comments:

  • The spice must flow! You ARE the Kwisatz Haderach, gothamwhore!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2006 2:18 AM  

  • Haha! Holy shit... I only sorta know what you're talking about :) Spice is good times... anything that makes your eyes more blue :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 11/28/2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home