.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I Beat that Bitch with a Bat

I almost threw down today with this Bitch on the subway.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen... I am a widow with two children... please give me money... god bless..."

She had this sad look on her face, like she'd just been defeated by life. Her bag was opened, displaying pictures of her "children" and also revealed a picture of the Virgin Mary. She had curly brown hair, and wore a clean outfit from the GAP. The bitch wasn't homeless. The Bitch was just a stupid bitch.

This just pissed me off. Her sad "woe is me" look on her face. I had to restrain myself from jumping out of my seat and throwing my fist through her face. THEN she would be sad. But until then, I wasn't buying the bullshit she was selling.

Sad is when you lose two good friends in the same year -- one you're never getting back and another you're not sure if it's in your best interest to have back. It's when happy memories are suddenly up for debate because they may not have been what you thought they were. Sad is when the city and even the apartment you live in have turned against you ... reminding you of shit that no longer exists or possibilities that will never come to fruition. Sad is having to put on a fake-ass smile when people ask how you're doing because if you really told them it would be a three-hour maudlin rant that would end in them staring blankly at you in speechless shock and fear.

So sorry, Bitch. NO sympathy for you. NEXT!

3 Comments:

  • Oh. :( I have a feeling I joined your blog late, or missed important chapters, or maybe you've held back on certain things. Anyway, the last paragraph made me sad. Maybe the fortune cookie meant next year?

    By Anonymous Kevin @ BGFH, at 12/04/2006 8:01 PM  

  • There's no such thing as "late" unless we're talking about some chick's period.

    That last paragraph was sad. Jesus Christ!! Such is life.

    Thanks for reading the vapid ramblings I spew out on a quasi-regular basis.

    I just read your posting:
    http://biggayfrathouse.typepad.com/blog/2006/12/random_infatuat.html

    Scott something-witz is hot. He was in Gavin Degraw's music video for "I Don't Want to Be", too. HA! My stalking abilities vastly outweigh yours! :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 12/07/2006 3:07 PM  

  • Oh, I knew he was in that, too. ;-) And in some random episode of "House" that I tried to Tivo but failed.

    By Anonymous Kevin @ BGFH, at 12/10/2006 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home