.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, November 20, 2006

Walkin' on Broken Glass

...literally. I knocked over a glass of one of those POM Wonderful Tea drinks. The shit SHATTERED all over the place! I don't think glass is supposed to break like that. I thought most glass is manufactured such that when it breaks it breaks into big chunks. This shit shattered into some chunks, some shards, and then tiny little glass particles... the kind that are fun to find YEARS later when they stab your foot.

I'm thinking I should just pre-emptive sue POM Wonderful for making such a retarded glass. It's time to switch to plastic!

1 Comments:

  • "It's time to switch to plastic!"

    maybe it's time to actually buy glassware like normal people do. here, I'll get you started

    http://www.kmart.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?Ne=500&N=1844&Nty=1&categoryId=1844&pCategoryId=500&gpCategoryId=466&nomerch=1

    By Blogger Adrian L. Acosta, at 11/21/2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home