.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hide and Seek Sex

So two Fridays ago, I was hooking up with this boy, and he turned out to have the smallest dick ever!! I was amazed and bewildered at the same time. I know it's been cold outside, but god-damn!!

Being the good sport that I am, I tried to make it work, employing numerous strategies...
  • Shot a flare up into the air
  • Fired up the Bat Signal
  • Deployed a 'Search and Rescue' squad
  • Combed the beach
  • Turned on the LoJack
  • Employed satelite imaging
  • Beamed down an 'Away Team'
Nothing! It's unfortunate that this kid was Asian because it's just adding more fuel to the stereotypical fire. *sigh* It's also unfortunate that, much like Harvard, my bed an Affirmative Action program in that in times of duress, I affirmatively need to get some action! However, just like Harvard, sometimes that program blows up in my face. Or in this case, didn't blow up in my face. Well, as with any institution of higher education: live it, learn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home