.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, December 08, 2006

Holy Crack, Batman!


So when I last wrote about the ass-crack sightings, I thought it was pretty funny and kinda wished I took more pictures of random ass-cracks I've seen while out.

Tis the season to be jolly, and we all know people can't be jolly unless they're fat, and fat people are more prone to show some ass-crack. Slipperly slope of logic? Whatever.

Ask and ye shall receive! I found a flickr account that's pretty much all about pictures of ass-cracks!! It's amazing! It's tragic, but still amazing!

I think it's mostly picks of chick-crack, which I guess is pretty funny b/c their cracks shouldn't be showing. But it'd still be funny if there were dude-crack on there, too... unless it's hairy, then that's just not cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home