.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just taking up space

Evidently I enjoy filling these things out. Since I'm sure my MySpace "friends" are tired of reading this shit, I figured I'd post it on here instead. Lucky you!

--------------------------------

WOULD YOU RATHER BE CALLED...
01. Babe or Baby: Neither, but people call me "babe" sometimes.
02. Sweetie or Honey: Seriously... who calls people these things? Honey, I guess...
03. Darling or Hun: Hun?

PRESENTLY...
01. Is your hair wet?: Nope... surprisingly ??
02. Is your phone right by you?: Oddly enough, no.
03. Do you miss someone?: I miss everyone! I have bad aim.
04. Are you wearing chapstick?: no... but I'm desperately searching for it!
05. Are you tired? yes ... because I just woke up.
06. Are you excited for tomorrow?: Moderately... I hate New Years Eve, but I'm going to have fun this year :)
07. Are you watching tv?: No
08. Are you wearing pajamas?: Ummm, is someone else's semen considered pajamas?

HAVE YOU...
01. Recently done anything you regret?: Most likely
02. Ever lied? Silly.. I never lie! I only stretch the truth beyond the point of recognition.
03. Ever stuck gum under a desk? Yeah.. I'm "that guy" :(
04. Ever kicked someone? No lately, but there's a bitch I'm just DYING to kick the next time I see him!!
05. Ever tripped over your own feet? With every step I take...


TODAY...
01. Did you yell at someone? Not yet, thank god.
02. Have you gotten mad at someone? I just woke up and haven't talked to anyone, so it's too early for that.
03. Have you cried?: No.. I usually save my crying for just before bed, thank you!
04. Did u call 3 or more people?: Hello. Just woke up.
05. Have you IM'd more than 3 people?: OK, yes. Haha.



Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Probably.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: TAO ... last night... for dinner and such.

Q: Who do you like more, your mom or dad?
A: Depends on the day, mood, topic, and interaction.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: One younger sister, who's more of an adult than I am... scary, but not a difficult task :)

Q: Do you want children?
A: I just saw "Cheaper by the Dozen". As such, I want to kill children, not adopt them.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Only when winked at ;-)

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
A: Maybe ... although I hope it's in a good way and not a scheming plotful way.

Q: Do you wish on stars?
A: It's New York ... there are no stars in the sky, just in the restaurants ... serving you your dinner :)

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: No, cuz i'm a lazy bitch like that.

Q: When did you last cry?
A: Let's see, I cried for Argentina two days ago... and over spilt milk last night, so I guess last night.

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: Yes. It's cute, just like the hand that wrote it!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I am the friendliest person you'll never meet!

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: Ummm...

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: If I say "white" will you get the joke from the first couple of questions??

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: I don't do animals... that'd be beastiality.

Q: What are the color of your bedsheets?
A: Grey

Q: What were you doing at 3pm yesterday?
A: Shopping

Q: I can't wait until..
A: ... we have a new President?

Q: Look to your right.What's there?
A: my mouse... duh!

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?
A: Hello! Last night?? Spilt milk! Remember?

Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A: Hmmm... I don't know that I have.

Q: Song that makes you cry or really emotional?
A: What's with all the crying questions??

Q: Has anyone ever said 'I love you.' to you?
A: Of course

Q: If yes, do you think they meant it?
A: Who wouldn't??? Look at me!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home