.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tickle Me Emo

OK, seriously, Emo kids confuse me. What's their deal? It seems that I'm just as confused about their sexuality as they are. Are they poly-pan-sexual? Is that even a term? Is that even possible? Well I guess "poly-sexual" isn't possible, unless they're into fucking hermaphrodites or something -- that counts as a separate sex, right?

Let's have a closer look:


I'm also curious just how long it takes them to get dressed in the morning. After teasing the shit out of their hair and forming it 'just so', then on goes the makeup. I guess sometimes the makeup isn't that complicated, but some of these boys go all out! How much time do they allocate just for makeup application? Once that's all painted on, then they have to dress themselves. How much effort goes into that?? It's like layers upon layers of clothing with accessories!

It just boggles my mind, considering I do my hair in less than 45 seconds. I can't be bothered with makeup because I don't own any. As a result of countless replays of The Devil Wears Prada, I've come to the conclusion that I need a new wardrobe because my clothes pretty much suck, so I really just throw any old shit on and head out the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home