.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Vocab Superstar!

You may not be able to tell from the way I write, but my vocab rocks the fuckin' party! I'm like the word equivalent of a Mathalete. Thankfully I'm not the social equivalent of one. That would be depressing.

So I took this test that I found over at Bourgeois Nerd and scored an A. Yay!! It's actually not that hard of a test. Most of the words are pretty colloquial or pretty easy to figure out.

Your Vocabulary Score: A

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.


Take the silly test and let me know how well you score.

2 Comments:

  • uhm, yeah, I don't know how much I trust a test like that. According to the test I have a "B" Vocabulary...and Engrish is my second language...what does that say? Either I'm good with words or they have low standards for vocabulary.

    By Blogger Adrian L. Acosta, at 12/08/2006 9:39 AM  

  • or you cheated :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 12/08/2006 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home