.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Aqua - Doctor Jones

My friend has this song on his MySpace profile. I think it's the funniest thing ever. It's silly-cute and fun to just prance along with, simply because it's so ridiculous. I really like the little music part at the very beginning. I wish they would have just stuck with that instead of mucking it up with their flippant vocals.



This is proof that pretty much anyone can be a singer. Well, anyone but me; I can barely carry a conversation let alone a tune. But seriously, Aqua's music is super cheesy, they're not really that good, yet somehow they're still around. Their secret? Europeans and the Japanese. Those two populations will buy almost anything when it comes to music. Of course, Americans will buy almost anything when it comes to other pointless shit, so go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home