.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"Frustrated, Incorporated"

So I was at a friend's place this weekend and we ended up watching Clerks II. I have no idea why. I don't think I ever saw Clerks 1, but whatever. It was a fairly interesting movie about a bunch of degenerates, one of whom was Rosario Dawson (Who apparently was born the same year as me, on my sister's birthday -- creepy.). Anyway, at the end of the movie this song came on during the credits. I remembered hearing it way back in the day, but for the life of me couldn't remember who sang it. So like a lame-o, I sat around and read the credits to find out. And here it is:



The lyrics really make no sense to me. Well, let's just say they're a bit silly, "They say misery loves company. We could start a company and make misery: Frustrated Incorporated." Ahh the musings from the wannabe-grunge mid-90's. Sounds like something you'd hear uttered through a pot haze.

I think the funniest part is that if you read some of the coments on YouTube, there are people who are hearing this song for the first time simply because it was in Clerks 2. Nevermind the fact that the song has been around for at least a decade. Jebus Christ I'm old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home