.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, January 15, 2007

I Hate Myself

Kill me now! It's 4:30 in the am and I'm cracked out and full of grilled cheese with bacon. Yumm! Thank GOD for Martin Luther (the) King, because I don't have to work tomorrow and can sleep in until the sun goes down. Mama's a complete hot mess at the moment.

Prior to inhaling my grilled cheese sandwich (at least I didn't get the burger and fries that my friend got!), I ended up dragging my ass to Bowie Ball, which was a hoot, but I feel like it peaked after the first hour or so that I was there. I have to confess that I'm not really into David Bowie. I like that "Fashion" song (performed by Shasta Cola) and "Let's Dance " (performed by The Ones). That's about all I know. His songs aren't all that fun to dance to, so basically it turned into one of those "See and Be Seen" parties. Ugh. At least I accomplished that, then. Apparently my busted mug will be in HX Magazine and PatrickMcMullan.com. Frightening.

Regardless, at least I got to catch up with some old friends and people whom I only see at these types of things. And it's always fun hanging out with my friends no matter where we go. Thank god for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home